19 e 26 Maio Sábados, das 10h às 18h
360€/*180€ PVP / Early Bird
*Early Bird: 180€ até 13/abr
2018 is the year of LinkedIn. Thanks to the new user experience, layout and the app, this platform offers more opportunities for professionals to position themselves in the market, and create new opportunities, leads and collaborations.
In this masterclass, you will learn how to:
- Build an All-star PROFILE on LinkedIn
- Create CONTENT that goes viral and position you as an expert in your field
- Develop a strong community and NETWORK, and convert them to clients and collaborators
- Plan your TIME on LinkedIn for better and more targeted results
This EXCLUSIVE workshop covers every step for you to get massive results on LinkedIn, from day 1.
We are starting off with building your LINKEDIN PROFILE, adapted to the changes the platform is facing in 2018. You will be guided to build a profile which is intriguing, and that is using the full potential it has. This part will focus on making you stand out, and be recognized as an industry expert.
In the second part of the training we are focusing on CONTENT. You will understand the top trends for LinkedIn in 2018. We will learn how to create content that resonates with your network, as well as further positioning you in the market.
The third part focuses on NETWORKING and SOCIAL SELLING. Here, we are putting systems in place for you to generate valuable connections and leads on the platform. You will learn how to stop searching for people to connect with, and make people wanting to connect with YOU instead! We will then see how to build a strategy to book sales meetings with the generated leads.
We will end this 2-days training by developing your personalized LinkedIn plan and strategy, as well as time management tools.
IMPORTANT: This is a HANDS-ON, GET ACTIVE and GET THINGS DONE WORKSHOP! You will be able upscale your profile, content and networking skills on LinkedIn, and brainstorm ideas straight away! The work is done DURING the workshop, with full support and feedback from Daria. As the group is small and intimate, you will get personal advice and help according to your needs.
This masterclass is for consultants, entrepreneurs and employees who wish to get more out of their LinkedIn and personal brand.
This is for you who wish to:
- Master the “new” LinkedIn and its futures
- Position yourself as an expert in your field
- Attract clients that truly understand and appreciate your services and/or products
- Boost your professional opportunities
All levels welcome, no pre-required skills.
To fully benefit from this masterclass, it’s suggested to:
- Create a LinkedIn profile before the training (if not yet done)
- Bring your laptop. Worksheets are provided, but we are also working directly on the laptops.
- Bring your smartphone, with the LinkedIn app installed.
Sobre a Masterclass…
The changes on LinkedIn in 2018
Understanding your target group & intentions with your LinkedIn use
- Strategic Collaborations and Partnerships
- Fans and followers
Getting started with your profile
- Giving your profile a unique identity
- The 3 levels of readability of your LinkedIn profile
Optimizing the profile-sections
- Your one-line – Your pitch on LinkedIn
- Skills & Endorsement
- Adding Links
- Adding Logos
Getting started with content
- From passive content intaker to active content producer
- Adapting your LinkedIn content to your business goals and target group(s)
- A different intention for each post: Inspiration, Information and Motivation
Video content – Native Videos
Producing content for LinkedIn
- Mobile Friendliness
- Understanding the LinkedIn algorithms
- Different forms of posts – Length, type and storytelling techniques
- Link sharing
NETWORKING & SOCIAL SELLING
From first connection to clients/partners – The journey of your LinkedIn contacts
Understanding social selling
Connections on LinkedIn
- Adding connections that you have met
- Adding connections that you haven’t met
- Answering to contact requests
- Creating your own templates
GOING FURTHER WITH LINKEDIN
Using the LinkedIn Groups
Time management & Productivity Hacks
- The Pomodoro Technique
Corporate Personal Branding – Incorporation in larger organizations and companies
- The two-dimensional marketing strategy
- Finding the “ambassadors”
- Aligning employee’s mission with brand mission and vision
- Systems for measuring and follow-ups
WRAP UP AND Q&A